Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Nine Months Old?!

07 November 2007

Nine Months Old?!

Hard to believe, but yes...Bix is 9 months old today. We had to celebrate the right way of course...and like I always say, no occasion is complete without a crown!
So here is Queen Beatrix (the American version, not the Dutch one) putting up with her mommy foisting yet another costume on her. Oh how she wishes she could truly rule her subjects...


Stat check for the nine months:
19 lbs 9 oz (60th percentile)
28 1/2 in (80th percentile)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bix doesn't rule?! Um, okay.

I think that the crown is very befitting our little Bix, but I also think she has a healthy streak of Samuel Jackson in her, too!

Maybe the theme of this week should be, "Bix: A Baby and Her Hats."

Anonymous said...

Happy 9 months Bix! Are you sporting your running roo's sweatshirt?

Anonymous said...

I vote Bix for Boudin Ball Queen 2008! I think the tiara will fit...
KC

Anonymous said...

She looks much more comfortable and happy with her tiara than her Samuel Jackson hat. She is CiCi's girl.

Anonymous said...

Away with the hats! I love her curls.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Poppo on this one.