Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Still Working on the Photo

10 December 2007

Still Working on the Photo

I have signed, addressed, and stamped over 80 Christmas cards. They are ready to go, except for one small detail...a good photo of Bix.
Here are some examples for what we aren't using...

A 10-month-old doesn't always stay in frame...


We were able to catch her many times with her eyes closed...



Some just don't convey the Christmas feeling we are going for (bah-humbug anyone?)


So we continue on, trying to get a snap we can use. Hopefully we'll get these cards out before Bix turns one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures made my day. I was laughing when Keith called. I especially liked the last one. See you soon. CiCi

Anonymous said...

The last one is my fave, too! That Bix sure is funny!