Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Baby's Got Hair

31 May 2007

Baby's Got Hair


Bix was born with more hair than a lot of 1-year-olds (or even grandpas) have. She has this great curly hair that grows more out than down. Being one of those people who always wanted curls, I am glad to have them vicariously through my daughter.
Her hair isn't really getting in the way of anything, but then accessories are more about form than function.
What do you think of the flower?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am not much of a fan of the pink flowered barrette, but I have to say that it looks MUCH cuter than I thought it would. Anything that will help the Tower of Curls stay in place!

Anonymous said...

She's flying!! I love the barrette...can't wait to see yall on the 16th!