Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Memorial Day Weekend

27 May 2007

Memorial Day Weekend


We have decided to try blogging to show you how Bix is growing and changing (and doing goofy things) So instead of loading up your inbox with photos, we will just send out the occasional update to come check out the blog. I am not a great writer so there won't be many clever and witty tales of motherhood and babyhood, but I will try my best to make you smile.
As we take vacation, have bar-b-ques and sleep late this weekend. Let's remember the brave heroes who have served our country and sacrificed so much. If you know someone who is serving or has served call or write them...thank them, appreciate, and love them. I want to especially thank my grandfather who gave the ultimate and my father and father-in-law who proudly served. Thank you, thank you...oh, you know it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are teaching Bixie to love our country and appreciate our servicemen!

Aunt Liz said...

Aunt Liz loves Bix's memorial day outfit and that she loves to read already!!

Penelope said...

Great Aunt Penelope said...
So happy to see Bixie, she is so cute - I will show Grandma Brown how to work this on Sunday when she comes back from Rochester.