Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Happy Birthday!

07 February 2008

Happy Birthday!

Ashton Kutcher, Chris Rock, Bix, James Spader, Eddie Izzard...what do they all have in common? That's right, they share this wonderful date as a birthday. Those guys are so lucky to have that in common with Bix.
Can you believe that Bix has come all the way from this...


To this..



In one short/long year. Such an wonderful journey that gets better every day.

Someday we would like to share this blog with Bix...so if you could, leave her a message, a birthday "hello", something to make this day even more special.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Beatrix! I am looking forward to seeing you next weekend, so I can give you a squeeze!

Much love,
JCR

Anonymous said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY 1st Birthday Beatrix. You bring smiles and laughter those of us who are lucky enough to know you. Gwenda Zabor (Aunt Betsy's friend/co-worker)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great birthday and I wish I could be there to share it with you! You are growing so fast! I love you, Kimberly
P.S. I can't wait for you to enjoy the blog as much as we all have!

Anonymous said...

To our darling and most loved Granddaughter, we wish you a happy birthday and a beautiful day to enjoy yourself. It is hard to believe how you are today compared to that very tiny baby a year ago. We hope to see you very soon. Love you, CiCi and Pops

Anonymous said...

I can't belive I could get to the web and when I do I cannot see your pretty face. Wish I could see you today so I could give you a kiss. Hope you had a fantastic day. Lots of Love, Pops

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Bix! Where has the time gone?!?! Enjoy all of the adventures the next year will bring! We love you!
Love,
Jay, Josette & Gianna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I am late sending you a message but I am in New Orleans so I know you understand! You are so much fun and we love you so! I cannot wait to celebrate more birthdays with you!

Love, Aunt Betsy

Anonymous said...

PS: You are VERY cute!