Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: The Pumpkin Patch

08 October 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

The Methodist church around the corner from us has a small pumpkin patch, and Bix has been clamoring to stop and see it all week. As soon as I set her down out of the car she took off running.


"I'll take this one."


"No, maybe this one."


Aaaaah...there are so many pumpkins to choose from!


"Ok, ok...I'll take this one."


Today may have been the first visit to the pumpkin patch, but by no means will it be the last.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love the photo where she is pretending to push the wheelbarrow full of punpkins!

Maybe her aunt will take her this weekend...!

Anonymous said...

Where is pumpkin,
Where is pumpkin,
Here I am,
Here I am

Anonymous said...

welcome website: www.shop-foco.com ,there are are have many cheap products