Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Fourth of July Week

09 July 2007

Fourth of July Week

It has been a busy week and so much fun has been had. I have been running around with no time to get on the computer so Bix will be guest blogging today.

We had such a wonderful time celebrating our Nation's Birthday this week (and my 5th month birthday on Saturday). It all started on Tuesday with a trip to Shreveport (I was very well behaved in the car I might add). Then we got up early Wednesday morning and went to run the Firecracker 5K. It was very humid and early in the morning and it was Mommy's first race since I've been around...I think she went pretty fast considering.


Next we drove up to Homer to spend the day at the lake with family. Great-Grandparents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins...we had a blast!


Uncle Jimmy brought lots of fireworks...I was very brave and did not cry at all because of the loud noises, I rather enjoyed all the pretty colors...especially the wonderful dance Mommy did with the sparklers!


After the fireworks we were all very happy! I love to do things with my Daddy!


We hugged and kissed everyone and said "good-bye for now". Cousin Alyssa is very good at giving kisses.


We left the next day, but not until after CiCi taught me how to drink Diet Coke. Yum!


On Friday Mommy's good friend Erin brought her son Charlie to visit. He is a little older than me, but we had a great time playing with all of his cars...vroom-vroom.


Then I had very exciting company...my Auntie B and JCR came to visit! We did lots of cool stuff. We went shopping,out to lunch, to Fifi's house for a pool party, and to Grandma and Grandpa A's house for brunch. You can see here how much fun we had...



What a fabulous week!!! I hope to see you all soon. Come to town to visit as soon as you can. Thanks for letting me blog.
SWAK,
Bix

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting week! We had such a fun time with you and cannot wait to see you next month!
I love you!

Mimi said...

LOVE the picture of Bix and Keith, and the crazy Momma doing the sparkler dance. Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bixie!! I agree with auntie b -- we had so much fun! Thanks for having us over, and I'm looking forward to seeing you next month!