Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: Sooo Much Rain

02 July 2007

Sooo Much Rain

Don't get me wrong...we are VERY happy that we have yet to reach the 100-degree mark yet this summer, but it is cramping our style a bit. It rained so much that Bix didn't even get a chance to swim at Stacey's today. If she had the water would have been too cold anyway...the sun doesn't shine long enough to heat it up. Oh well, I am sure we will be getting enough sun soon.


Bix says "brrrrrr"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it is warm enough to swim on Friday when I come to visit! Bixie, be working on your backstroke!

Mimi said...

I still want to eat those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her this weekend. Someone has to teach that kid how to do a proper cannonball.

Anonymous said...

NO CANNONBALLS! Her auntie does not want to get splashed! Teach her something practical, like how to order a poolside beverage.