Blog Flux MapStats: Stats and Counter for BixandMe Bix and Fi: What Color Are My Eyes?

11 July 2007

What Color Are My Eyes?

That is the question...


Some days we could swear that she has the bluest of eyes, the next they are green, wait...what is that you say? You have seen them and they are grey...no wait 10 minutes...they are brown.
Since both her father and I are colorblind (rare for me, but yes it's true) we need your opinion.
This is the most recent/best photo we have of her eye color. Please take a minute and post a reply to what you think. We will tally the votes and let y'all know at the end of the week.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue-gray. That is my vote!

Anonymous said...

Ditto!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

they are definitely more blue than green in this pic!
tlc

Anonymous said...

I must abstain, since I too am colorblind....

Anonymous said...

Today they were more yellowy/green/bluish - so my vote doesn't count because I can't decide. Stacey

Anonymous said...

They are definitely blue/gray in the pic but this past week, they looked somewhat green. CiCi

Anonymous said...

They look blue gray in this picture by may change as she gets older - A. Penne

Anonymous said...

They are blue-gray most of the time. I have never seen them look brown. She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, they never look brown. The only people that think that are you and Keith and we all know that your color interpretations are skewed.

Anonymous said...

Definitely blue-gray!:)